View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 10:49 AM   #262
Lithium
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
If it is 50 on 1 then I should hope you die fast :P Heh.. I understand where you are coming from. WoW PVP can be terribly frustrating. Any time it is a fair fight survivability is high for almost every class, when the odds tip even slightly though it is just a blow up. That is how the game is deisgned. That is why in most cases, unless you are playing terribles, in 3s if one of your team dies you might as well leave the arena. It is a game design flaw but it comes with the high scaling of gear every 3 months..

I enjoy games where skill can win you a 3 on 1 if you play if your cards right. I can survive a 3 on 1 with my druid healing, but I have zero chance of killing the others. WOW any competent 3 people should be able to just blow up a DPS and ultimately mana drain a healer into oblivion.

In a game like DAOC or UO it wasn't un common to find myself in a 3 on 1 or 6 on 2 fight and come out the victor.. in WOW unless I drastically out gear the opponents this will not happen.
Can druid healers still run around for 10 minutes being chased by stupid hunters without dying?

I used to destroy druids with my frost mage, good times...good times.
Lithium is offline   Reply With Quote