Thread: Pokemon Go
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2017, 10:14 PM   #2368
You Need a Thneed
Voted for Kodos

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirant View Post
I'm 1/1 on legendary raids (Articuno). What are the rules on their IVs (edit - My thought is that they're pretty generous with the IVs as I'm sure nobody would be happy getting garbage stats after the thrill of catching such a rare Pokemon)?

Not sure what the sorting process is for selecting your Pokemon...it seems odd that, with 2 2500 Vaporeons and Flareon, the game prioritized my 700 Chansey as the best thing to throw out against it (I joined really late and didn't get a chance to really sort my team). Huge tank and everything, but it's not like it actually hurts Articuno at all...seems like it was the 3rd or 4th choice to finally select the obvious Arcanine option.

Also - is it worth using my Rare Candies on Articuno or should I save them for something else? I mean, I'd love to get a Dragonite at some point...basically been walking a Dratini around forever and am just at 100 Candies for it.
I have spent about 70 rare candies to get a Dragonite and power him up since yesterday.

I attempted a Machamp raid solo again today, perhaps having a little bit better attackers than last time, but still no dice. Didn't get to a legendary raid. I'll have to try for articuno tomorrow.