View Single Post
Old 12-03-2023, 08:02 PM   #53
Wormius
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctorfever View Post
I don’t follow or pretend to fully understand the backlash. I guess one of the biggest things out there seems to be trans swimmers swimming against women.

I don’t know, I have friends and relatives with different sexual orientations than mine, I don’t see it as a big deal at all. In fact, sexual orientation isn’t something that we talk to each other about, just doesn’t come up in conversations (not that I would care if it did).

But definitely too much energy is being put I to anti-LGBT+. Like who really cares what people do with their personal time? To me, they are the same person they were before they came out. With that being said, I don’t think that I know anyone who is trans. Different story there, if they want to use a different pronoun or name, just call them by there preferred pronoun and name, doesn’t seem like it has to be difficult.

Anyways, I wish that threads like this didn’t have to exist, but clearly they do.

But if that’s one of the biggest things, then it should be a non-issue for 99% of the population, though it seems like a lot of non-athletes are the ones who are the most vocal about it.
Wormius is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Wormius For This Useful Post: