View Single Post
Old 08-13-2017, 11:10 AM   #296
Displaced Flames fan
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_only_turek_fan View Post
I am pretty far right on the CP political spectrum. I am ok with people calling me names regarding my views on illegal immigration and needless government spending, but there is no way I want to be associated with David ####ing Duke and the KKK.

There is a difference between being a right leaving person and the #### that is happening south of the mason dixie line.
And that is exactly what conservatives in this country have to realize. The rally was called "Unite the Right"! So, Americans who align with your political views have to find a way to separate themselves from these people. The political rhetoric in this country has been pushing people to polar opposite positions for years. The vocal minorities on both side have been screaming and those viewpoints are what people see as all encompassing for conservatives or liberals, whichever the case may be. That HAS to change. I have little hope it will.