View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 07:48 PM   #152
Red Ice Player
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Murdock View Post
I followed the 2016 election closely and don't remember any super ugly policies promised by Trump. His immigration platform was to stop illegal immigration (seems logical), better trade deals (whats wrong with that?), suspension of travel from high risk middle eastern countries (same as Obama) to name a few. Were their others that were offensive that I'm forgetting?

Trump does have a polarizing persona, and I can definitely see why some people dislike him, but his policies are fairly logical (to me). I think one of the reasons his administration gives off a perception of being in chaos, is that establishment democrats and republicans beholden to their special interest groups are all hell bent on stopping all of his policies. Just my 2 cents.
As I've asked every Trump supporter who denies that Trump is a racist, please explain birtherism to me. You are aware that Trump has been the most prominent proponent of birtherism, right? Do you also know that Trump never apologized for it? Now explain to me how birtherism is not a racist belief and movement. Just so you know, I've never gotten an explanation. You support a racist. To deny this is just willful ignorance.
Red Ice Player is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Red Ice Player For This Useful Post: