View Single Post
Old 03-24-2016, 09:36 AM   #1
Slava
Franchise Player

Exp:
Default Flyfishing Equipment

As a fly-fisherman I get asked all the time about what equipment people should get to start out and what is good quality rather than junk. A friend and I have been fly-fishing since we were kids, and decided to tackle this head-on by starting a little side business.

So we started up Secret Creek Flyfishing and the link is here www.secretcreekflyfishing.com for you to take a look at. We're not looking to get rich here and we both have "real" jobs, but we just love fly-fishing. Our target here is to supply items that are better quality than what you get at a big box store, but at the same time not costing the premium prices from the boutique shops.

If you have never fly-fished and want to try we have rod/reel combos which would make sense (and I could be persuaded to tie on a leader, tippet and fly so you can fish as soon as you find open water!). Always wanted to try a Spey rod and don't want to spend $750-1000 getting set-up? We have a solution. We have some accessories and things like that as well, with more coming in the near future. If there is something that you really want and don't see it, let me know and we can almost surely get it.

Lastly, if you're in Calgary or close, we can arrange local pick-up and if you order from the site you should use code 'calgarypuck' for this so that you don't pay shipping.
Slava is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Slava For This Useful Post: