View Single Post
Old 08-04-2015, 06:55 PM   #12
Regorium
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsYcNeT View Post
They really should just release a new game at this point. The last 2 xpacs have just been lipstick on a pig.

Give me a new economy, world, quests, etc. Even if it's just a re-hash of the last game (ie WoW2), it's still better than desperately clinging to a game released in two-thousand-goddamn-four.
MoP is seriously underrated. It's by far the best of the three post-WotLK expacs, and I think it even surpasses TBC.

WoD is just awful. I can't remember being mad at Blizzard for so many different things. Usually I'm the biggest Blizz supporter around, but man, it's just not good.

I somewhat agree with a brand new game, but I think there's still some story left to be told. One expansion to tell the tale of Azshara and N'zoth, and the grand finale with the burning legion and Sargeras.

I'd love an emerald dream wrap-up at some point as well. But really, they need to do it well, and keep the lore contained in the game - so many important events happen in novels or books these days that the game itself is really disjointed.
Regorium is offline   Reply With Quote