View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 05:23 PM   #21
Rathji
Franchise Player

Exp:

I have never heard of them not warrantying a PVR, even if it is an old out of date one like my sister had they just replaced it with a new HD one. They know that you can sign a contract with Bell and get a decent PVR on the cheap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetwo_threefour View Post
As much as I totally preferred Bell's linup and timeshifting options, the price and service at Shaw beat the pants off Bell.
In used to think Bell had better time shifting options, but my wife pointed out that everything we ever watch has the same timeshifts is available on Shaw as on Bell. Some more obscure stuff might not be.

Shaw customer service beats Bells hand down though. They do have some technical issues from time to time though ( re: PPV ), Just wait till you need to pay someone 50 bucks to come readjust your dish, when everything Shaw does is normally free, even the install most of the time (if you don't need new outlets). Plus you know the person you are talking to is sitting in Calgary, watching the same TV channels you are watching, and not in India watching Bollywood movies.

Last edited by Rathji; 08-27-2009 at 05:35 PM.
Rathji is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rathji For This Useful Post: