View Single Post
Old 11-13-2015, 09:37 AM   #36
foshizzle11
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split98 View Post
Is it really too much to ask that we play Engelland and Smid with Wideman taking a seat?
After last nights performance he doesn't deserve to see the ice. I turned off the game when I saw him flip flopping back and forth and not even skating when he was trying to clear the puck when he turned the puck over. Just terrible.

Please Hartley, please sit his @ss in the press box.

I don't think they played terribly last night, there was bright spots, some constant pressure. We didn't have very many quality scoring chances and when we did we didn't capitalize at all.

One mega bright spot last night had to be the Ferland, Grant and Jooris line. I think we might have something there for our 4th line. I love the energy and the possibility for that line to score some goals.

Hamilton is coming along but he just seems way too easy to play against for a guy his size. Someone needs to make him angry or shake him to wake his butt up. I like his offensive upside but right now, he is just too easy to play against. He looks soft at times. Please don't be the second coming of JBo. I want him to be mean!!!

Ok, well after that little tangent. I think the guys will come out even hungrier tonight. Gio won't take any stupid penalties and we will be more disciplined as a group. If we aren't, Ovi will destroy us on the PP, that is a given.

3-2 flames win. It won't be pretty, but we will win this one. Monahan, Hudler and Ferland score tonight.

Go Flames Go!