View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 04:49 PM   #680
BigBrodieFan
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliver View Post
Oh man I'm so choked. I was half-way through The Tudors and yesterday they yanked it off Netflix. Hopefully it comes back as that is an excellent series. 8/10 up to where I've seen.

To get my 16th Century England fix last night I watched Elizabeth. Great movie if you haven't seen it.

That's happened to me before on Netflix in the middle of a series or there are new ones out that aren't on Netflix. I just go to Amazon Instant Video and watch. They have every single episode of everything. Sometimes they are 99 cents and sometimes they are free. I just looked up Tudors for you and if you have Amazon Prime, which is $79/year, all episodes are free and available in HD. Amazon Prime is actually better than Netflix, cheaper, and it also gives you a lot of different perks like free 2 days shipping (not sure if that applies in Canada).

Also- I was going to mention about Netflix- My mom lives in Canada but she signs on to my Netflix account all the time and watches everything available to me in the States, so if you guys don't get the same (not sure if you do) as the US, if you have a friend or relative in the States you can share the $7.99/month and log onto their account. We use the same Netflix account on several devices and never have a problem.
BigBrodieFan is offline   Reply With Quote