View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 11:21 PM   #2
KTrain
ALL ABOARD!

Exp:

Most people I know chose their realtor based on a referral but I could see where new home buyers might be swayed by brand recognition.

From what I've seen from Discover Real Estate, you seem to have more freedom with your marketing and branding than agents from some of the larger firms. I would suggest taking advantage of that.

It's a cool start to do what you've done on CP but I would extend that into a bit of social media and improved communications tools. I don't want to have to sign up on your website to see those selling guides. I know the contact information is important but I think a level of trust could be created by giving that information away to your visitors. You would present yourselves as knowledgable and forthcoming with that knowledge. It will also help with your search rankings.

Also, if I can be honest, I think you need a new signature on here. That one doesn't really reflect the site people are going to when they click on it. Here's a quick one I made that I think matches your website a little better. Let me know if you want any changes.

The Following User Says Thank You to KTrain For This Useful Post: