View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 08:57 AM   #19
dissentowner
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamingInfinity View Post
So the girlfriend while staying over has been getting some bites. Small, nothing too crazy. Probably started about a month or two ago.

Just tonight my roommate found a nice little infestation in his mattress, and sprayed the out of it with insecticide. My mattress isn't affected, but we've identified the problem, and that's the main thing. The big question was where they came from. I've only bought new things, and he 'says' he hasn't gotten anything from anyone else recently. Also said that they were fairly new, which is true, because a month ago, they weren't here.

Anyone else had a problem with them before? Recommended actions? We're going to vacuum the basement suite and maybe get some more pesticides. Wash sheets and common things of course. From there I don't know where to go.

And no, the girlfriend hasn't been sleeping in his room. Nice try CP.
So let me get this straight. Your GF has been getting bit but you have not. Your mattress isn't affected but your roommates is. This is not rocket science dude. My recommended action is to toss both your roommate and his mattress out.
dissentowner is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dissentowner For This Useful Post: