View Single Post
Old 05-06-2017, 03:46 PM   #11
Mazrim
CP Gamemaster

Exp:

Simply put, Journey Live was an incredible, once in a lifetime performance. Chemgear and his girlfriend/wife did a great job playing the game, and the ensemble did a fantastic job keeping up with the gameplay as they went along. Hearing the music live was so different from hearing it in the game. I'm so glad I got to see the game this way.

Honestly, I don't see how Distant Worlds will be able to match up to this. They're so different in their presentation and there's no time to really dig your teeth into a piece or get invested in what you see/hear compared to this.

There was a group of older people behind us who had never heard of Journey or play games at all, and they were enraptured by the whole thing. They were caught up in all the highs and lows during the entire performance. It's certainly proof of the concept, and Journey is the perfect game to show to people who just appreciate artistic works.

It was great to meet you last night, Chemgear! My apologies for not being more talkative, but I've had a really stressful week and was exhausted by the end of the night. I wasn't being myself! Thankfully my wife picked up the slack for me. :-)

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk
Mazrim is offline   Reply With Quote