View Single Post
Old 03-09-2017, 12:47 PM   #209
Barnes
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parallex View Post
Oh Tony Tony Tony...

Your stupid spy bunker (and lack of cool-headedness) cost us the Tony-Sandra alliance I was soooo hoping for. I'd forgotten how much I missed Sandra on Survivor... You Come At The Queen, You Best Not Miss. Great 1st episode. So stoked for this season.

Props:
Sandra: Still got it... I don't think she's gonna win this time but damn if Tony wasn't right. They let Sandra survive not one but two tribal councils... suckers.

Malcolm: doing what he needs to do. Keeping his head down and go with the majority.

JT: Sandra and Tony clearly had targets on them, Cirie & Ozzy clearly about to butt heads sooner or later and have targets on them... JT a former winner who played close to a flawless game the first time out... why is no one looking at him? Good spot to be in.

Sarah: Very impressed with her attitude coming in.

Slops:
Sandra and Tony: I gave Sandra a prop for being so damn entertaining and coming out on top but really Tony, Sandra, Malcolm, Aubrey, and Caleb is just about the most perfect alliance you could make and the two of you eff'ed it up.

Cirie: Sandra still has it... but I dunno about Cirie. Didn't look like anyone was buying what she was selling.

Tai: Enough with the Chickens and learn how to hide your tells fer cryin' out loud.
I agree with everything you said but JT looks looks confused/disinterested out there. More Heros vs Villians JT than Tocantins JT.

He was first to the water in the challenge even with his new beer gut so he might still be a challenge beast. Wasn't much on him in the first episode though. He's in an interesting spot for sure but let's see what he does with it.
Barnes is offline   Reply With Quote