View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 09:04 PM   #6
Mike F
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman57 View Post
The wife and I just finished binge watching this amazing ten episode thrill ride. It was a really well done with terrific acting and captivating dialogue wrapped up in a very immersive story that was never predictable. I highly recommend it if your looking for something to watch when not outside in these dog days of summer

I just finished episode 10 and loved it. It was great. The best thing I've seen in a while (outside of the overly blue tinge).

The acting was great, nearly all of the characters were multi layered and I cared about their individual stories, and I really liked the story arc (unfortunately interrupted by an unnecessary and unwelcome flashback episode). The how of him laundering the money falls apart if you look into it closely, but I don't think the plot hangs on the how, so it doesn't really take away from the show.

I actually hope there is no season 2, even with some serious unanswered questions. There seems to be no room to do anything but go bigger and more far fetched, which would lessen the show.

Last edited by Mike F; 08-08-2017 at 09:13 PM.
Mike F is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike F For This Useful Post: