Thread: Big Brother 19
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2017, 02:21 PM   #38
Weitz
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oling_Roachinen View Post
They clearly showed that Paul understood, or at least they fed him lines to narrate the incident, but I don't know if you can just assume that everyone would have been able to draw the same conclusion. Even Jessica didn't defend herself by saying it was misunderstanding with Pao Pao.

We had the luxury of hearing the conversations back-to-back, but it could have been a full day between the Pao Pao conversation and the blow up. At that time most people would not instantly recognize the misunderstanding, they may have forgot she called her Pao Pao at all, I mean it would have been a footnote in hours and hours of conversation they could have had. So not instantly recognizing the misunderstanding is perfectly reasonable. All they are thinking is whether Jessica called Alex a panda, and knowing she didn't.

I don't like Jessica, and I liked Megan, but that was on Megan and Megan alone. If you're going to call someone a racist, potentially ruining their career as we've seen before on this show, you better be damn sure. That goes far beyond the game at this point. If she wanted to, she could have asked for clarity or defended Alex at the time of the incident instead of trying to be sneaky and slimy about it. That way it would have been cleared up before any of this had happened.
Interestingly enough "pao pao" called the comments by Jessica racist and she shouldn't be referring to Alex by that name.
Weitz is online now   Reply With Quote