View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 11:46 AM   #28
PsYcNeT
Franchise Player

Exp:

99% of my strategy in solo is picking a cluster of 4-5 buildings at least 1 square away from a city and 2 squares away from the flight-path to drop into. Always note that if you beeline, you can drop/parachute almost 2.5 squares on the map from the flight-path.

Generally, the weapons I try to get are the SCAR or M4 with a 4x scope and the S686 (double barrel) with a choke (tighter shot).

The S686 in particular is supremely underrated. I had a guy try to rush me out of a house with an AK yesterday, and he was wearing a level 3 vest and a level 3 helmet. I shot him twice from 15 feet in the groin and dropped him before he even tagged me. Didn't even damage his vest.

A single shot from 5 feet into a level 2 vest will drop a guy.

I actually don't think I've lost a 1v1 within 50m with the S686 yet as long as I have cover to move within.

PROTIP: Close your doors people. Interior doors too. It tricks people into thinking the building hasn't been looted, so they clomp around acting like they are alone. Open doors are a huge tipoff and a big warning to crouch around like a ninja. They increased the footstep volume over the weekend, so proning behind a door in an upstairs bedroom in a house with all it's doors closed is an excellent way to drop loud jerks with the S686.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMastodonFarm View Post
Settle down there, Temple Grandin.

Last edited by PsYcNeT; 04-12-2017 at 11:51 AM.
PsYcNeT is offline   Reply With Quote