View Single Post
Old 01-28-2017, 10:50 PM   #11
InglewoodFan
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Lots to like about the game tonight, the early offence was overwhelming. We had eight shots and three goals before they even got it in our end for any sustained pressure.

And then the officiating turned on us. I've never seen calls like I saw in the second quarter, some of them I didn't see at all. I would say the number one challenge to the NLL right now is officiating. It is all over the map.

Second half was much better when we were out of the box. The unsportsmanlike call on Harnett was a mystery, he walked away from the guy. Speaking of Harnett, I have to assume they are appealing the 6 game suspension since he was in the lineup.

As I said to my kid at the end of the game, it sucks that defenders never seem to get a game star. Mike Carnegie was shut down on Greer all night. Just sat in his back pocket and frustrated the hell out of him. Had a huge game impact.

Hopefully the much better season start coupled with Saskatchewan looking a lot more average than I thought they would leads to a win next week.
InglewoodFan is offline   Reply With Quote