View Single Post
Old 12-27-2018, 07:43 AM   #50
Rhettzky
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey View Post
Gonna bump this since I'm taking my 8 year old daughter to Disneyland in a month. Was looking online for admission deals. Where is the best place to buy passes for Disneyland? I am not sure yet if I want to just do 1 day pass instead of 2 and see how it goes. My daughter is a bit of a scaredy cat, so not sure if she will want to go on the bigger rides. I'll try and convince her though. I know their is still lots for her to do and when we are going is supposedly one of the least busy times of the year.

Any help it tips would be appreciated
We are going in exactly one month as well, kids are very excited and at 8 years old your grand-daughter is the perfect age, IMO.

So there is a deal on right now until the end of February (i think) where Canadian residents save 25% on disney tickets. Which is a great deal. Westjet can also offer this deal as well as an additional savings on top of it if you book through westjet vacations. But I think the best deal we saw was through AMA, if you are a member. I believe it worked out to just over 30% off park tickets.

Also, you can add extra days to your pass when you get there as well. The only draw back is that they consider your pass at the discounted rate so you might pay a bit more to add a second day, but you still get the multi-day discount. Check at one of the ticket booths on your way in and they can let you know when you have to add it by.

The time of year is a great pick just be careful of the weekends around the 19th and 25th. There is some conference and I think marathon that we had to avoid on the latter weekend. So the park could be busy on the weekends. Weekdays are always your best bet and for some reason Thursday is generally the best mid-week day to go.

Finally, you should be able to see the park schedule for days you want to go now. This will include any ride closures and adjusted park hours for those days. For instance, I think it's a small world is shut down the entire time we are there (thank god!).

If you have any other questions let me know!