View Single Post
Old 03-15-2017, 07:29 AM   #17
codfather
Farm Team Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno View Post
Getting Gamecentre Live for free keeps me with Rogers. I end up saving money rather than going with another carrier and getting it separate.

This is a big reason I stick with Rogers. I used to use the app on my PS4 but found most/many games were blacked out but have since found out that I can sign in online and watch through my PC which has a VPN setup (for privacy purposes of course) and this allows me to watch all games. Just some food for thought for people like me that were frustrated with how many games are locally blacked out.

Back on topic, the wife and I pay about 190 on the Share Everything plan with Rogers and get 9GB. Absolutely flipping expensive but was cheaper than what we were paying for two separate lines and more than doubled the data we had between the two lines. The roam like home feature Rogers has is pretty handy when travelling too. Not cheap but really useful to be able to use your phone like normal in Mexico or the US and know it's not going to cost you a ton more than the arm and leg you're already paying.

Last edited by codfather; 03-15-2017 at 07:33 AM.
codfather is offline   Reply With Quote