Thread: PlayStation VR
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2016, 01:18 PM   #5
Russic
Dances with Wolves

Exp:

PSVR is straight-up my favourite tech purchase ever. I feel like a 10 year old again. I've purchased way too many games and my thirst for them is unquenchable.

For anybody looking at games, Bound, Trackmania Turbo, and Holoball are all on sale right now on the PSN.

My current top 5:

- Windlands: Imagine it like a cartoony spiderman tech demo where you explore ancient cities suspended in the sky. Not for the queasy. If you're wondering why Arkham VR doesn't let you use the grappling hook, 5 minutes with Windlands will give you your answer.

- Headmaster: All you do is head soccer balls at targets, but the "just one more try" nature to it is addictive as hell and the levels get hilariously over-the-top with craziness.

- Batman Arkham VR: It's only an hour long, but it's one of the coolest gaming experiences I've ever had.

- Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes: A party game where the headset wearer has a time bomb and other people have a manual and must help him/her defuse the bomb. Had some friends over last weekend who admittedly hate video games and they didn't leave until 2am, and only because they had to.

- Tethered: I'm not really a fan of the real-time strategy genre, but it's amazing in VR. You're a god and you send little gremlin people to do your bidding. Collect resources and all the other RTS stuff... it's super cool.
Russic is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Russic For This Useful Post: