View Single Post
Old 01-17-2017, 09:54 AM   #49
united
First Line Centre

Exp:

A couple photos from CBC and Metro:

NSFW!

Nancy Hixt @NancyHixt
(in response to someone asking if there are more photos of the crime scene)
Yes but they were very graphic so we decided not to use them in our content. Sorry. Just too graphic

Also, some additional things I missed yesterday reading coverage:

Val Fortney @ValFortney
"Did they wear adult diapers?" Crown asks Jennifer of her parents.#garland

Didn't think anything of it yesterday until I saw this today:
A hard drive found hidden in the rafters of the basement in the Garland house showed he researched “how to kill without emotion,” researched not just the Liknes and their social media but even the particular lock on the side door to their house. His “fascination with autopsies,” particularly female bodies, and “a fascination with restrained and diapered women” was evident.
Faulkner said “he methodically researched not only ways to kill, but weapons to kill with, not only how to perform autopsies, but tools to perform them with, and then you will see those well-researched tools and those well-researched weapons located on the farm…
“This was not just research,” Faulkner said, “it was research that led to action, research that led the accused to purchase weapons and tools for killing and dismembering.”

http://news.nationalpost.com/full-co...rosecutor-says

Also:
Jordan Kanygin @CTVJKanygin
Jury hears hard drive with 200GB was found in rafter with research done by #Garland on how to murder, Likenes social media and maps of home.

"You ain't gotta like me. You're just mad 'cause I tell it how it is and you tell it how it might be."

Last edited by united; 01-17-2017 at 10:00 AM.
united is offline   Reply With Quote