View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 12:16 PM   #9
Senator Clay Davis
Franchise Player

Exp:

So here are some realistic goals I'd like to see from the Canadians this year:

Milos: Make another major final, finish in the top 4 again. I know this is kind of boring, but I still think his time to actually win a major will be starting next year. Andy has taken it to another level, and I expect Novak to find his motivation again. And that they'll win all 4 majors next year

Genie: Win a tournament, finish in the top 25. She just needs to build the confidence up again this year. Last year wasn't great but it wasn't terrible either. She needs to get that arrow pointing up again though.

Vasek: Win another doubles major, stay healthy all year, finish in the top 50. Whether it's PopSock or with old man Nestor, winning another doubles major would be such a massive boost for him.

Denis: Qualify for a major, finish inside the top 150, win a challenger. And get everyone to fall in love with the one handed lefty backhand.

Felix: More challenger events, qualify for a major, finish inside the top 250. And get some buzz going in the tennis world about being the next big thing

Abanda: Win a challenger, qualify for multiple majors, finish inside the top 100. Saw some good things the second half of last year. Can she find the consistency?