View Single Post
Old 10-28-2014, 11:32 AM   #20
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zukes View Post
Well, there is nowhere to go except darkness. You have to figure that they eventually kill off Kanan and Ezra unless they somehow hide for 30+ years and show up in Episode 7.

Cap, you think Asksoka comes back? There are rumours that she lives past Order 66 since she is no longer affiliated with the Jedi Order. Would be a nice way to bring back a familiar character.
I'm assuming that we at least see her at some point. She was extremely popular at the end of Clone Wars when they gave her a cynical edge.

If I have my drothers, she went off some wear and never uses the Force again.

What I would love to see is they flash to a world with an Imperial shuttle landing and Vader gets out and walks towards a building past a older Ashoka who's eyes open wide in horror and recognition and she starts to cry. Vader senses her and turns to confront her and then turns and walks away as if she means nothing and she's not a threat.

I don't know if they'll kill Ezra or Kanan, they're series central. I would think that this rebel group will though see a lot of heart break and probably some death and in the end they realize that their rebellion is causing innocent people to suffer so they break up and go their separate ways with Kanan and Ezra vanishing into the outer rim to hide from the Inquisitor or Vader.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote