View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 09:42 AM   #249
bizaro86
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYE_Overstand View Post
with everything i have stated.... i do believe in being conservative and fiscally balanced to expand the airport. i do agree that it is a sexy project. most important for me is that flights are on time, and that my bags come out relatively fast.

But for the sexy part, i'd like calgary airport to be on the forefront of showcasing our city.

and for city council and such, i really don't pay attention. i run/ manage money/equities for a firm so what happens in the States is where my attention goes to. i am just that guy who shows up to the airport in the allied town car and see a whole lot of construction happening all over there.
Would you be willing to trade some of our flights for a better aesthetic? Because the higher fees for airlines would probably drive some of the more marginal flights away (Newark, Tokyo, etc)

Also, the construction sucks while they're doing it, but it's purpose is to improve things. It's not reasonable to complain it's old and dumpy, and then also complain about the construction when some of it is getting improved/replaced.
bizaro86 is offline   Reply With Quote