View Single Post
Old 02-13-2017, 07:54 PM   #456
Deegee
First Line Centre

Exp:

CAHL league is a time commitment even at the Novice level. Seems like we have travelled a bit further this year, but the overall amount of games is the same. In fact, we played less games last year at Tier 1 Novice then we have Tier 2 Atom this year due to provincial playdowns. We do have some kids that should be playing Tier 1, but in a smaller community you just don't have the depth and number of kids to always make it possible, especially at key positions like goalie.

You have some feisty kids on that team, as we do. I understand one of your kids and one of our kids almost got into a fight when we played each other. I, unfortunately, missed that game being stuck at work on a rare Saturday shift.

Best of luck in the spring season, you guys playing on the Rustler team entering tournaments at the Gold level? One of our kids plays on that team.

If our kids get booted from the playoffs early would your team want to play an exhibition game? Let me know and I can our team's manager reach out to your team.

Last edited by Deegee; 02-13-2017 at 07:58 PM.
Deegee is offline   Reply With Quote