View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 04:44 PM   #453
burn_baby_burn
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimSJ View Post
Anyone have an 08 kid heading to any of the Brick Series Events this year?

My son is playing for the Boston Jr Bruins again this spring and we are headed to Minnesota for the Coast 2 Coast tournament early in June. We have only played on the east coast to this point but i think it will be cool for him to see some teams and kids that we haven't seen before.

We will also be heading to the Shamrock Invite, Boston Showdown and Montreal Meltdown this spring.

What are everyone's spring plans this year?
I was on the fence about putting my son (2007) in spring hockey again this year. I left it up to him and it took him a couple weeks to give me an answer. Last night I even told him it wasn't too late to back out if he didn't want to play, but he said he wants to play. Kind of sucks since we can't play elite baseball and play spring hockey at the same time.

His winter season was kind of disappointing. He made the Tier 1 Atom team as a first year defenseman. He has improved tremendously and gets a lot of playing time. But his team stinks, and has only won three league games all season. Looking forward to next season.

Last edited by burn_baby_burn; 02-08-2017 at 04:48 PM.
burn_baby_burn is offline   Reply With Quote