View Single Post
Old 04-28-2017, 07:47 PM   #1
Scrambler
One of the Nine

Exp:
Default JIHAD request - Kenneth D. Taylor Playground

Original thread: 'Community Restoration Program Voting'

OK, need an all out CP JIHAD! Wasn't planning on using that term initally, but here we go!

As of Friday morning we are about 900 votes behind Millarville. Childrens Village for whatever reason is a distant 3rd.

Here are my crocodile tears. Apparantly Millarville tampered with the system initially by hacking into the Hitmen website and adding 10's of thousands of votes for them. When this was noticed the vote was halted and started over using a new platform. So basically everything started from scratch on Apr 17.

Quote:
Please note edits to the official rules were made on Monday, April 17th after the Calgary Hitmen website was hacked by polling votes. As of 12:00pm on Monday, April 17th all communities were notified that the voting would restart on an adjusted and protected platform and the voting timeline has been changed to Monday, April 17th at 12:00pm MST to Monday, May 1st at 12:00pm MST.

Any tampering with the voting will result in disqualification of the contest.
Kind of a shame if you ask me if Millarville goes on to win this thing.

900 votes behind out of something like 36,500 is doable. I want a come from behind win on this a la Calgary Flames 2014/15 season.

http://www.hitmenhockey.com/communit...program-voting

PLEASE VOTE Kenneth D Taylor school playground

VOTE OFTEN! Share with others and suggest they do the same!

THANKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrambler View Post
Wondering if a few CP'ers like myself with the annoying feeling of having been swept by the Ducks wouldn't mind helping me out.

Calgary Hitmen Foundation are offering a $50,000 grant for a local project in need of funding. My daughter will be attending Kenneth D Taylor Public Elementary School in Evanston next year so I of course hoping that it is the winner.

http://hitmenhockey.com/community-re...program-voting

Vote as often as you like, until May 1.

Thanks!
Scrambler is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scrambler For This Useful Post: