View Single Post
Old 08-14-2017, 01:56 PM   #1575
spetch
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroFlames View Post
Nice brag.

You don't have to take your tablets out of their cases, but you do have to take them out of your bag.

Side note, I've deliberately tested the system in Calgary by not taking my tablet out and no one has batted an eye. I've gotten thru several times at the international terminal.

Sweet! Just outta the bag works for me. As for the golf, (should go in the golf thread) feel free to join us next year! It is a 4/possible day handicap tourney that has around 3000 players. Guaranteed 4 rounds and 4 different tracks and all you can eat/drink from 6pm-9pm for those 4 days. Cost is $525 but you also get a gift bag with about $300ish worth of goodies too. I've met some great friends over the years there that relax and don't take it too seriously. What's even better is that some flights run a side skins game and you can pay for your whole trip and then some with one birdie. Buddy from my hometown last year took home 2500 cash.

Now if only there were better flight options to get there, west jet if you are reading this can we get a Saturday arrival instead of a Sunday??
spetch is online now   Reply With Quote