View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 10:13 AM   #14
Regular_John
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyang View Post
I'm always on the lookout for compact wallets. The site shows it can hold 15+ cards (???) - is that true? How many cards can it reasonably hold in just the tabbed pocket (and still close normally)?

I wish they allowed the one quick draw sleeve to flip up to reveal a money clip (instead of having to tuck bills into a pocket). That would be almost ideal for me.
I've got 7 in mine right now (including a thicker security card for work) and I could definitely fit some more in there, maybe not double though.

The real space saver is not having a layer of leather between each card. I keep two cards in the front pockets (debit & ID) and the remainder in the cards in the stacked sleeve. Honestly stack 15 cards together and you'll have a rough idea height/size of the wallet at the end of the day.

When it comes to the bills/money I make 80-90% of my purchases with debit anyways, so the rare time I carry cash it's not a problem to fold the bills for that pocket. Coins go into my pockets and into the change jar or my desk. The plus side is I've got loonies/toonies collecting my desk at work for snacks/lunch.
Regular_John is offline   Reply With Quote