View Single Post
Old 10-16-2016, 12:36 AM   #48
1qqaaz
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic_Sniper View Post
I might be in the minority, but I don't think Glen Gulutzen is the problem here. I really think more than anything, it's our best players not playing like our best players that's killing us. They're entrusted with the most ice time and right now they're the ones getting scored on and conversely at the same time not scoring.

In other words, the issues are stemming from individual based performance rather than coaching. Glen isn't strapping up the skates and playing the game and making mistakes on routine plays. Monahan, Gaudreau, Brodie, Hamilton, Wideman, Elliott and etc can be a lot better and they need to be a lot better if we're going to turn things around.
It's probably a combination of both (individual performances and coaching), but you definitely have a point.

There must be reasons for the lack of effectiveness in our top players. It's probably due to a missed camp. It's probably due to bad coaching choices, and a new coaching system. Maybe there's some bad puck luck.

There's no one single reason for the Flames' 3 losses. But poor individual performances is definitely a big one.
1qqaaz is offline   Reply With Quote