View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 11:58 PM   #209
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattyC View Post
I remember watching the special feature making of for the Phantom Menace (I may be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure it was on a VHS copy). They showed a clip of McGregor filming the Duel of the Fates and getting pushed off a platform onto a crash pad. A stunt guy runs over to him to help him up and Ewan looks up and him and goes:

"'Do you want to do Star Wars?', they asked. I said f***in right."
Yeah I remember that clip too it was just sure joy for him and he was thrashing around on the pad while saying it.

I have this behind the scenes of making revenge of the Sith. And it covers everything from pre pre shooting right through to final editing.

Portman really came across as disconnected. Hayden was described as physically gifted, but it just seemed that he struggled to grasp Anakin. Ewan was right into the whole thing and he was kind of the set prankster with Samuel Jackson.

The interviews with Ian McDarmid and the descriptions of his scenes were amazing. He was really into being Palpatine and loved the character. When they were shooting the opera house scene when he starts his seduction of Anakin the entire cast and crew were like holy crap, that was amazing.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote