Thread: Big Brother 19
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2017, 03:27 PM   #106
mikephoen
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecil Terwilliger View Post
Regardless of how rigged cody's return was, this has been far and away the most interesting cast in quite some time. They aren't all scumbags like previous seasons but have caused a whole ton of entertaining drama and twists in gameplay. It's too bad Cody doesn't seem to be a smart villain. I think he'll be out again soon. He's too dumb to be as controlling as past seasons' villains.
I really disagree with the bolded. I've found this cast really boring and not very likeable at all.

One self eviction already, Christmas (who does seem to be one of the few interesting ones) being hobbled and production meddling more than ever before and this season is definitely one of the most forgettable so far.

That battle back fas a forgone conclusion right from the start, and conveniently Jess gets the power to keep Cody in the game if things go bad. They're really going out of their way to try to keep something dramatic going on. I'll stick it out for a while more, but if Paul goes out in the next couple weeks this will be horribly boring.
mikephoen is offline   Reply With Quote