View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 08:44 AM   #28
#-3
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

I think Boston and to a Smaller Extent Ottawa will benifit from to lowest quality of competition. Look for both Toronto and Montreal to take a step back, I think they caught a few teams flat footed last year, and that wont happen again.

Atlantic Division:
1. Boston Bruins (1)
2. Ottawa Senators (5)
3. Detroit Red Wings (6)
4. Montreal Canadiens (9)
5. Toronto Maple Leafs (10)
6. Tampa Bay Lightning (12)
7. Buffalo Sabres (13)
8. Florida Panthers (16)

The Big City Division will be the most competative, and likely the only one to grab a crossover spot. The NYIlanders are finally turning it arround. The Washington and Philly Vets took a long time to get going last year a full training camp will help. And Carolina seems to do one year on, one year off, so why expect that to change. The Rangers and CBJ also could have a shot.

Metropolitan Division
1. Pittsburgh Penguins (2)
2. New York Islanders (3)
3. Washington Capitals (4)
4. Philadelphia Flyers (7)
5. Carolina Hurricane (8)
6. Columbus Blue Jackets (11)
7. New York Rangers (14)
8. New Jersey Devils (15)

If Detroit or Columbus stayed in the west I probably would not have Denver in the playoffs, I also look for Minnesota to quitely be better this year. Suter really should have won the Norris last year (if it really is for the best Dman, not the highest scoring Dman).

Central Division
1. Chicago (2)
2. St. Louis (5)
3. Minnesota (6)
4. Colorado (8)
5. Dallas (9)
6. Nashville (11)
7. Winnipeg (12)

This is probably the most top heavy division. The California Teams should make the bad teams (Calgary & Phoenix) look really bad, and the average teams (Vancouver & Edmonton) look well below average. I put Vancouver ahead of Edmonton, because I still do not think that Edmonton is prepaired to play against the 6'4'' Power Centers Every Cali team has.

Pacific Division
1. Los Angeles (1)
2. San Jose (3)
3. Anaheim (4)
4. Vancouver (7)
5. Edmonton (10)
6. Phoenix (13)
7. Calgary (14)

Last edited by #-3; 08-26-2013 at 08:57 AM.
#-3 is offline   Reply With Quote