View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 10:41 PM   #66
eddly
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInFlames View Post
Sounds like a valid reason to put those who use it in jail then.
I doubt that is happening now.

For me I need to know what regulating marijuana means. Similar to tobacco? Trudeau has hinted no... it wouldn't be as freely available as tobacco but he hasn't explained it any further. It is just my personal opinion for which I feel I am being lightly attacked for. I guess that is fine.

I just find that Mulcair makes promises he won't be able to keep and Trudeau makes promises that are well received but he neglects to provide sufficient detail. Lower taxes for middle class? Has he defined the middle class for us? There is no one widely accepted definition of middle class. I guess we would find out eventually. Borrow money now because debt is cheap now? Does he gave a plan to pay it back once rates get higher? Haven't heard anything about that... pension splitting and tfsas are only used by the rich? That is a stretch. Universal childcare benefits favor the rich and instead should be based on income thresholds? Well I guess Trudeau does not understand that they are taxable income and technically it is then based on income thresholds.

Despite this I am warming up to him as a potential PM as I get the impression that he has a good team that supports him... he is just too dependant on them.

eddly is offline   Reply With Quote