View Single Post
Old 12-08-2016, 10:08 AM   #27
calgaryblood
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resolute 14 View Post
They won't even produce 100 million of them, let alone sell that many. As much as I like the little thing, it is a one-trick pony that sells for one reason: nostalgia. And there is a finite supply of that, which makes NOA's decision to try and create a Christmas hype bubble just stupid. This is the kind of device that most potential customers will impulse buy. By deliberately not producing enough, Nintendo is going to lose some of that money to PS4 and XBox games.
Well you don't know this. There is a huge market for this. People who buy this aren't buying it for the great game play so I don't think they'll lose money to ps4 and Xbox games. The entire system is less than one game on ps4 and Xbox as well.

You might think it's stupid they didn't produce enough but I at least know 25 people who want this system and are continually looking to find it. Maybe I'm crazy but I think this will be the best selling system ever. Won't make the most money but just overseas this game will sell millions. At that price, it'll sell like pancakes.
calgaryblood is offline   Reply With Quote