View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 02:38 PM   #450
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by afc wimbledon View Post
It had the IRA, plus various other gangs, hells angels jamaican posses's etc, Canada also has the same gangs to some degree ot other, the reason the US's gangs are a problem is because they are all heavily armed due to your non existant gun laws. You are mistaking the effect for the cause.

I also agree it won't happen, but that doesn't mean it couldn't be done, just that americans are so firmly taught to believe their own bullcrap that they cannot concieve anything else.
I really disagree with the high lighted because most of those gangs are using guns that have been smuggled into the country or are part of the illegal gun market.

I'm all for gun laws governing "legally purchased" guns. but if that happens then you also have to find a way to deal with the illegal guns.

That to me is why you need extremely punitive gun laws and punishment for crimes involving weapons.

but its pretty rare that you see a member of the Crips or Bloods or Hells Angels going into a gun shop, filling our the forms and waiting for the release period.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote