View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 10:10 AM   #6
IliketoPuck
Franchise Player

Exp:

Oh I agree, it's all too easy to "burn" a pizza and then just go eat it because you were hungry. Earl's did give you a large discount if you wanted to purchase the screwed up food, if not then it went to the trash can.

And don't quote me on the tip %, I haven't served for over 4 years, so I could be completely out to lunch on that one.

But the way the restraunt was run, with the guilt trips and long hours....no thanks. I remember several occasions when I would be on my way to work and the shift leader would call me and ask me to pick up some grocery supplies from safeway because the kitchen leader couldn't figure out how to order the right amount of food. Yea those awesome salads? They came right out of a plastic pre mixed salad bag, and you customers got to pay a nice little markup....wow I do not miss that job.

"I am actually more excited for the Oilers game tomorrow than the Flames game. I am praying for multiple jersey tosses. The Oilers are my new favourite team for all the wrong reasons. I hate them so much I love them."
IliketoPuck is offline   Reply With Quote