View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 07:10 PM   #15
bluejays
Franchise Player

Exp:

Fair post. I live in the GTA and pricing on housing is crazy. Add in those extra costs and food and higher taxes and not much comes in cash savings at year end. I fortune to be in the housing market but don't have kids and don't know how people with kids do it. I've not been into politics but it's been pretty apparent stock market-wise that food monopolies have been outright lying as their financial statements are killing it. During the later half of the pandemic everything went up IMO because it was a convenient excuse where people were willing to pay more for everything and every company put up their prices because they could. Salaries didn't go up that much so most of it I'm convinced, was bull####. Add to that this carbon tax which I'm not sure what it truly is, and governments getting into the marketing game on this nonsense.

https://www.thestar.com/politics/fed...8fa42a8e2.html

I'm not a doomsday person but there are some really stupid things this government has done. It starts with housing and no matter Liberal or Conservative, I don't think anyone is looking out for the little guy with rocking the cart to get housing back to normal levels.
bluejays is offline   Reply With Quote