View Single Post
Old 03-26-2016, 12:15 AM   #61
mile
Franchise Player

Exp:

I haven't watched since the first episode but just got caught up. It's been really good so far IMO.

The scene last episode in which the pink team was looking for the lunch they were supposed to give the guys handling the dynamite might have been the funniest thing I've seen on this show. That team was just hilarious overall and I wish they would've stayed a little longer. The paragliding over the French Alps was amazing to watch and I also liked how they edited that ending and made it suspenseful.

The guy with the glasses (I think his name is Tyler) is so annoying. Cole is basically a giant toddler and Blair just irritates me. Also rolled my eyes a bit in the episode where the models went out, during the part where a number of teams were on the train and went out of their way to hide from them - I wouldn't have helped them with the flags either but the hiding part was kinda pathetic.

The guy who couldn't find Adriana - I can't imagine how infuriated I would be if I was his partner.

Brodie/Kurt and Korey/Tyler are dominating this race right now, hoping another team steps up and makes this a little more interesting.