Thread: The A.I. Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2024, 10:22 AM   #451
Russic
Dances with Wolves

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by edslunch View Post
Goodbye streaming services. Right now you can upload songs to all the services with no specific quality validation. Imagine bots creating and uploading thousands of songs a day then spamming social media in the hope that one catches on and makes a ton of money. I imagine the streaming services will need to crack down on this somehow.
At some point I think we simply drown in all the content. Or the idea that there's a general pool of content we all pull from becomes a thing of the past. The only pool we draw from is ours, and every book/song/show we consume is generated for us specifically.

I love music, but throughout my day I more of less listen to the same 7 hour long movie score orchestral soundtrack playlist over and over again. I'm rarely even aware it's going, it just locks my mind into a focused groove.

I was playing around with making that type of music in Udio yesterday, and it's to the point I could probably listen to it all day long and it would likely do what I need. If we could get it to a place where it could create a 2 minute loop in under 2 minutes, it could conceivably run all day and I'd barely notice it was always a few seconds ahead of me.

This isn't an ideal direction for music mind you, but it's a use case that would serve me specifically.
Russic is offline   Reply With Quote