View Single Post
Old 01-12-2007, 04:16 PM   #17
Sylvanfan
Appealing my suspension

Exp:

I think the Kenmore stuff is usually made by either Fridgedaire or Whirpool. I bought a Kenmore fridge like 2 years ago and Sears was actually decent to deal with. Guy told me that it was going on sale on the following Saturday but I needed to order it that day so that it would arrive in time for my move. They did the order and had me reimbursed on the Saturday so I could have it for pickup when I needed it. They also came out and replaced a plastic thing that broke in the ice crusher under warranty with no hassle.

The appliances all have similar traits that you can use to compare the Kenmore to the name stuff. But if you're building not a bad idea to try and use the builder to negotiate with a place like Trail to get builders prices. Or get in touch with the CP connection for a deal.

I once had Trail from Red Deer deliver a chest freezer to a house I lived at and the Delivery guys were useless. I went in the truck and grabbed the thing and carried it into the garage myself because I didn't want to hear how they'd spend 2 hours cruising the beach at Sylvan before bringing the freezer to me.

Fridge and stove move aroudn easily enough that you can replace flooring and have the new ones. I just redid the floors in my house. Even the dishwasher can be worked around without too much trouble.