Thread: Mortgage Broker
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2016, 01:23 PM   #143
MillerTime GFG
First Line Centre

Exp:

Hi everyone,

I posted this in the off topic forum as well:

We (our company SmartCap) were recently nominated for the Canadian Mortgage Awards for the category of "Best Newcomer, Mortgage Broker Firm", and could really use your help. It really is humbling to be even nominated, and now we'd love to get into the top 3 finalists!

I assume most have seen my thread in the power ring that I am a mortgage broker, as I have been running that thread for a couple years now. I have taken big steps back since MME has come on board, and am fine with that.

It's important to note that I am a Flames fan first, and a participating member in this forum much more outside my power ring thread than I am in. I finally became a member of CP in 2010 after lurking all the way back to the '04 run I think it was.

The process takes less than 5 minutes, and here's how you can help:
1. Click the following link: http://kmiawards.ca/index.php/nominate?award_id=37
2. Enter your contact info (FYI - I highly doubt you will be contacted for any reason, as this is not an organization that sells anything)
3. Enter SmartCap's founders' info as follows:
Bryan Baker
Mortgage Broker
SmartCap Mortgage Professionals
587-350-0496
bryanbaker@mysmartcap.com
4. Reason for nomination: May need to get a little creative here, as I haven't provided all of you with mortgage services obviously. (Provided great info via social media, got you a great interest rate, taught a great mortgage strategy, helped you through process of home buying/being a first time buyer, answered your questions thoroughly, etc.)

I would love if you guys could help! Mods - if this is not OK, please feel free to delete.

Voting closes on February 12th. Thanks!!

Last edited by MillerTime GFG; 02-05-2016 at 04:55 PM.
MillerTime GFG is offline   Reply With Quote