View Single Post
Old 07-30-2014, 01:25 PM   #77
Bingo
Owner

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsFlames View Post
Because it's already been done?

Except for the shoulder patches it's already done the rounds. As much as we all love the retros, they're not going to revive it just to add a shoulder patch. It's time we start looking at something new and different. Something we haven't seen just with slight alterations. But something that can still looks like a classic jersey. Obviously the new thirds were a complete flop on the design side of things, but there are plenty of good, new ideas that came up in the Ken King thread.
I think it's already been done is my whole point? Go back to it. If you have to change it at all I'm ok with a small change or a shoulder patch, but go back to what the Flames always should have been.

Red/Gold/White ... no black, no vertical striping, no crazy slanted podium, no horse head.

Clearly all just my opinion, and I get that others like new and change, but I love the old Bruins jerseys, I'm glad Edmonton is back to the 80s look, would love to see the Jets bring back their old logo ... heck I love the old Kings purple jerseys. Only exception is the Canucks, I'm glad they went further back to the hockey stick, because the 80s were a mess for them.
Bingo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bingo For This Useful Post: