View Single Post
Old 07-29-2014, 04:01 PM   #70
FireGilbert
Franchise Player

Exp:

A few jersey comments:

The Ducks jerseys are no longer worst in the league but I'm still not a fan of them. It still seems like they couldn't decide to copy the colours of Philly or Pittsburgh so they just took both. The Ducks need to go back to teal and eggplant since it was original and the white versions were one of the best in the league. I would also accept them going all orange like the winter classic to fully embrace Orange County and at least that only copies Philly's colours.

Those old Phoenix uniforms were hideous and I am not sure why they would bring them back even for one game. The Coyotes made a great decision switching from those very busy multi-coloured jerseys and going with a simple two colour look. I guess they still look good compared to this and most other third jerseys at the time.

That's awesome the Hitmen are bring back the Brett Hart coloured uniforms again. At the time they were the most original jerseys in all of hockey, it's just too bad they couldn't use the great logo initially. The copper also looks good but there would have been no problem if they had never changed.

Finally, like others I am really hoping the get rid of all three current Flames jerseys and approve of the modernized classic look above. I would be happy if a new Flames jersey had the following: No vertical striping or 45 degree can't make up your mind pedestal striping . No horse heads or flags on the shoulders, either go with nothing or the new secondary logo. Mainly Red and Yellow. I would only accept a small amount of black as an outline or small stripes. I could also handle them still wearing black pants since Team Canada has shown they can look fine when paired with a mostly red jersey.
FireGilbert is online now   Reply With Quote