View Single Post
Old 01-22-2017, 01:00 PM   #485
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkey View Post
Child Please! Michelle Obama is an ugly angry RBF women if ever I did see one, like one notch above Whoopi Goldberg ugly!
Come on man, I mean I think its pretty clear around here that I don't think much about Obama as a president. I think he was sub par, he had his moments of sheer hypocrisy. He failed to be a consensus builder domestically or internationally. And I think that the time was ripe for the American's to get a better president. Unfortunately they didn't have the option for one in this election.

But your comments only serve to make people who supported Obama to point at what you just said and basically point the finger at all of us who don't support that side of the political spectrum and say, see man, that's what they base their opposition on, they're knuckle dragging undesirables.

Appearances mean absolutely nothing here, to me, I believe that our great neighbors might be heading into four years of absolute ugliness that is possibly going to be reflected globally as nationalist governments rise in Europe and Russia pushes their way into a pre-eminant dictator of terms in the Middle East, and China aggressively pushes the States out of a position of prominence in Asia.

Its goofy statements like what you said that colors the opposite side of the political spectrum with an ugly paintbrush.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CaptainCrunch For This Useful Post: