Thread: DDPYoga
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2018, 11:10 AM   #536
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Boing bounce

After 3 weeks, I'm still focusing mainly on Energy and Fatburner, I'm determined to work on my technique and being able to do the sets and transitions the right way so I'm taking my time. I'm also trying to enjoy the feeling instead of just pushing through the motions.

I've dropped 4 pounds and I've dropped an inch and a half off of my waistline.

The moves that start out difficult which are things like the standing splits, broken table (Broken table into crunch) and the pushups aren't neccessarily getting easier, but are a lot less um painful.

What I really like is being able to get deep into the lunge and supported lunge, I still really hate the space shuttle though because it burns man.

I really like how he's presenting the workouts, a lot of the cheese is really gone, there are still moments, but he's really done well in being really loud in terms of the breathing and when to take a breath and how to let it out.

Cool moment today. Safety zone, being able to go to my elbows without my butt coming up. Doing the final stretch where you walk your hands forward and being able to get my upper body almost horizontal to the ground, oh and when you lie back and flop your knees and put you other leg on top and getting my knee to the ground.

It gets harder now with football starting next week with four practices a week. The good news is that there's a lot of movement and walking which is good. I'm going to have to start getting up early to get a workout in before work, but I'm a terrible morning person.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote