Thread: DDPYoga
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2017, 12:48 PM   #522
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Just to add on and keep the bounce going.

My rested heart rate is at 58 which is awesome to me, I have lost a total of 36 pounds, and that's just with the Yoga, I'm not really following the diet in the new guide, but I am eating healthier, I'm also not snacking at night (ok, that's a lie last night I had a couple of delicious oatmeal cookies).

My ankles feel great, no pain except in the morning when I first get up, there's some stiffness but I work it out.

I love the idea of folding forward and getting my knuckles on the mat. I can now go fully down on the Diamond catchers.

I did a fat burner this morning, and now I'm doing my house cleaning. But I burned 300 cals in about 25 minutes or working out.

I got my heart rate up to about 138 at its height while it was at 158 when I first started.

I can clearly see an improved flexibility in terms of cannon ball, and in terms of being able to do modified crunches.

BTW on the new set there's a new workout that's called Core + which is about 3 minutes longer then the original red hot core and a lot harder. There's also a beginner beginner workout for those of you that might struggle with starting this. Its basically a teaching workout that uses chairs to support yourself. I went through it once just to make sure that I'm doing everything right.

This should go into the things that make me happy thread. But honestly after a workout when your just drenched, there's nothing happier then changing into a clean T-Shirt after a shower when you get done working out.

Its going to be tough with football starting on Monday, but I'm going to be walking a ton on the field and still doing three workouts a week, but at least I'm going to be able to walk without limping and wincing and getting a sore back which is a bonus.

Thanks for letting me indulge myself here, I think that part of keeping up a workout program or diet program is to really get excited about it, this thread allows me to do that.

Now if you'll excuse me I need to go and clean up my bathroom

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Last edited by CaptainCrunch; 07-29-2017 at 01:03 PM.
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote