View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 11:04 AM   #174
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch View Post
I was at Safeways flipping through the magazines and picked up the Star Wars Insider. I flipped to this story from a fan that met Carrie at a convention and it just seems like Carrie and Mark Hamill are really good and generous with the fans.

I tend to think that Carrie was a genuinely kind and funny girl with a tough streak that really covered for the demons that dominated her life.

Its going to be a little though I think to watch the next movie with her in it, I think there's going to be the inevitable fear while watching the movie that they going to kill her off. Its logical, and its likely, and it makes sense. I hope though that its an ending befitting of a princess, and that it doesn't have to involve her death to advance a plot point.
As I recall have they not released a statement indicating that they will do no such thing?

This Post Has Been Distilled for the Eradication of Seemingly Incurable Sadness.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a Fire Exit. - Mitch Hedberg
Locke is online now   Reply With Quote