View Single Post
Old 05-29-2017, 11:40 AM   #68
GoinAllTheWay
Franchise Player

Exp:

Man this game does have some LOL moments. Just happened to be in the right spot when a supply crate basically fell on top of me. Down to the last 20 peeps so the circle is getting small. Lots of gunfire in the immediate area but decide ###### it, I'm gonna jump on that crate. Find the big machine gun (was hoping for a solid rifle as I was on a ridge, would have been perfect) but grabbed it anyways and put a red dot scope on it. Behind me a car comes ripping in. Driver gets out and was immediately killed. Guy comes running out from behind cover to loot him. I decided I don't want to die without at least trying this machine gun so I open up on him. Hit him a few times before he disappears behind some bushes. Bit disappointed I didn't kill him but moments later I get a kill confirmation. There were cliffs on the other side of the bushes and in his haste to get away from me, he fell to his death

Predictably, the racket my machine gun made drew plenty of attention and was killed shortly after but totally worth it knowing some dood ran though bushes and over a cliff trying to escape my lead storm.

Last edited by GoinAllTheWay; 05-29-2017 at 11:43 AM.
GoinAllTheWay is offline   Reply With Quote